Is a Real Estate Agent good value for money or should a seller manage the sales process themselves?
Selling a property privately, or with low fee/do it yourself organisation, can end up costing the seller time and money and can be a very stressful and daunting process.
Here at Limestar we will:
1. Value your property
2. Set a marketing plan that will generate the most interest from buyers
3. Advertise on multiple portals including a Premier position on realestate.com.au
4. Field enquiries, host open homes and collect buyer feedback
5. Negotiate you the best possible price for your home
6. Navigate the contract paperwork
7. Manage the process of settlement with all parties
The sales and marketing experience we have at Limestar will ensure that the price we charge in commission will translate to your bottom line sales price. We will make sure there is no money left on the table and deliver you an exceptional experience.
We do all of this with an inclusive marketing package so there is no upfront costs and therefore no sale, no fee. With no risk, why don't you give us a call and see the result we can deliver for you!
See article below on realestate.com.au for more information- http://sellingguide.realestate.com.au/preparing/agent-vs-selling-yourself/